Ted’s Cerveceria is a microbrewery run by Cafe Florin owner, Ted Handele.
Ted’s Cerveceria brews the following beers:
- Ambar – a 5% full-bodied amber-colored pale ale with a slight bitterness.
- Chala – a refreshing 5% wheat beer brewed with a touch of spice, cilantro and orange peel.
- Ñusta – a potent honey beer (8.5%), which is named after the Quechuan word for Incan princess.
The beers are brewed using fresh ingredients and Belgian / Dutch brewing methods.
Sucre Life Quick Tip:
As voted the best way to travel around Bolivia and Peru, we highly recommend choosing Bolivia Hop as your means of transport. Their safe, flexible and trustworthy service have proven to be the best way of getting the most out of your time in South America!
Where to Buy Ted’s Cerveceria Beers
Ted’s beers are sold in various places throughout Bolivia, including the following:
- La Paz
- Restaurant GUSTU (#300 Calle 10, Calacoto)
- Café Sol Y Luna (#999 Calle Murillo)
- Restaurant Tierra Sana
- A Tutta Pizza (#1323 Calle Montenegro, San Miguel)
- Irish Pub (Plaza Avaroa)
For more on Sucre’s beer scene, check out our guide to beer in Sucre.