Ted’s Cerveceria is a microbrewery run by Cafe Florin owner, Ted Handele.
Ted’s Cerveceria brews the following beers:
- Ambar – a 5% full-bodied amber-colored pale ale with a slight bitterness.
- Chala – a refreshing 5% wheat beer brewed with a touch of spice, cilantro and orange peel.
- Ñusta – a potent honey beer (8.5%), which is named after the Quechuan word for Incan princess.
The beers are brewed using fresh ingredients and Belgian / Dutch brewing methods.
Where to Buy Ted’s Cerveceria Beers
Ted’s beers are sold in various places throughout Bolivia, including the following:
- La Paz
- Restaurant GUSTU (#300 Calle 10, Calacoto)
- Café Sol Y Luna (#999 Calle Murillo)
- Restaurant Tierra Sana
- A Tutta Pizza (#1323 Calle Montenegro, San Miguel)
- Irish Pub (Plaza Avaroa)
- NeMo’S BaR
For more on Sucre’s beer scene, check out our guide to beer in Sucre.