Chocolates Para Ti just shared the following cocktail recipe on the Facebook page of their La Paz store.
“A Saturday Night Drink”
- 30ml of rum
- Chocolate by Chocolates Para Ti (to taste)
- Whipped cream
- 60ml of chocolate or vanilla ice cream.
Sucre Life Quick Tip:
As voted the best way to travel around Bolivia and Peru, we highly recommend choosing Bolivia Hop as your means of transport. Their safe, flexible and trustworthy service have proven to be the best way of getting the most out of your time in South America!
- Melt a portion of chocolate over a bowl of hot water.
- When melted, mix in the cream until smooth and creamy.
- Blend in the rum and ice-cream until everything is well combined.
- Serve in a martini or wine glass.
You can decorate with strawberries, or by making patterns on the base of glass with melted chocolate prior to serving.
Leave a Reply