La Cite Hostal and Bar
Half a block from Plaza 25 de Mayo, La Cite Hostal is a hostal, cafe, restaurant, bar and club, all rolled into one.
Boasting great views of the cathedral and plaza from its rooftops, La Cite has something to offer everyone. La Cite has a restaurant and bar which are open 24 hours a day. On the ground floor is a courtyard cafe, while the rooftop features a lounge bar with views over Sucre. La Cite often hosts events in its bar / club area, as well as 2 for 1 tequila Fridays.
La Cite Hostal Rooms and Rates
La Cite has the following rooms available:
- Master Suite – decked out with stylish leather furnishings, the master suite comes with flat screen TV, CD player and mini-bar. $90 per night. Sleeps 2.
- Semi Suite – With a king-size bed, sofa, breakfast table, cable TV and ensuite bathroom. $60 per night. Sleeps 3.
- Single Suite – With a king-size bed, cable TV and ensuite bathroom. $50 per night. Sleeps 2.
- Double Bed Suite – Like a single suite, but with two beds instead of a king-size bed. $60 per night. Sleeps 2.
Breakfast is included in the room price.
Sucre Life Quick Tip:
As voted the best way to travel around Bolivia and Peru, we highly recommend choosing Bolivia Hop as your means of transport. Their safe, flexible and trustworthy service have proven to be the best way of getting the most out of your time in South America!
La Cite Hostal Facilities
- Secure luggage lock up facilities
- 24-hour security & room service
- Wake up call service
- Free Wi-Fi